Days of Unemployment

DAYS OF UNEMPLOYMENT

 

Hello! Readers, I hope everyone is doing fine, Guess what? Finally, I’m graduated hurrah! and also “UNEMPLOYED”. I want to thank 2020 for giving me this opportunity. It’s been around 6 months since I graduated. In these 6 months 1st 3 months, I joined an accounting firm which didn’t go quite well so I quit the job. From then till now I’m in search of jobs attended interviews, few I didn’t take and few they didn’t take me. Karma is a boomerang

 

WHAT did I do for 3 months apart from searching for jobs? Watched few good movies, drew some pencil sketch, went out with my friends. HEY! Yes, Hitesh bought a PS4 I played a couple of games Assassin’s Creed and Batman: Arkham Knight

Both games became my most favorite ones. The gameplay, game design, graphics, user experience are so cool thank god I didn’t buy PS4. If I would have bought it probably “I would have been a full-time gamer for my entire life”. Man those games are very addictive.

 

Apart from these what I’m feeling right now is I’m wasting time, getting bored, running out of money, feeling very bad to take or ask money from my parents, I’m trying to find a job in which I shouldn’t feel bored anymore. Which I can do all day. You know what, it is very hard to be a middle-class guy. I’m not going to be brief about the middle class because we got a hell of a lot of memes and pages on social media. “Are you a middle-class person than read the caption or follow this page”. funny.

 

Got enrolled in few online courses to develop my skills. Learning french in Duolingo. man, that owl is a good emotional blackmailer. I have decided not to waste another year just by watching movies, series, or hanging out. I don’t know how many freshly graduated unemployed are out there. But friends don’t lose hope just try to be productive, learn new things, develop your skills. We may find a job or we may end up giving job opportunities, who knows?

 

Thank you

Love you all

 

Comments